Welcome to The Digital Revolution
Imagine having a pool of funds that belongs to the community, that any member of the community can borrow from at any time as long as it is voted for and approved by the community.
We are here to serve the community! We got tired of seeing the people who could use capital the most, continually turned away for funding no matter how small and justified the loan. Our MAIN goal has always been to institute a decentralized protocol on the blockchain that allows for community approved lending at minimal fees and low over head, with both the borrower and the community benefiting, all driven by community vote. So we set out to create and contribute to an open-source decentralized developer community to see these ideas come to fruition. If you would like to come build with us, remotely of course click here!
Who we are
A group of frustrated individuals who were tired of the current broken credit system of the “the rich get richer” and decided to change it. The members of our team come from diverse backgrounds including academia and the military, spread out all over the globe. Cobalt Lend heavily preserves the mentality of a “Global Community” and continually works with ONLY Open-Source DEV’s all over the world to bring to the community a better more reliable protocol. The Cobalt lend ideology is to rotate all team members and employees, both permanent and sub-contractor(s) annually to always ensure a “fresh and semi-anonymous” protocol with the communities concerns’ as center focus.
Current independent contractor count: 21 active developers in 4 different countries.
What We Do
Cobalt Teams work together to produce (Open-Source) blockchain applications. Currently Cobalt Teams are Building:
1) Cobalt Team Tungsten is building a Staking Protocol to Ethereum GITHUB
2) Cobalt Team Tungsten is building a Lending Protocol for Ethereum GITHUB
3) Cobalt Team Tungsten is building a Voting Protocol for the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) GITHUB
4) Cobalt Team Tungsten is building a API Bridge Solution for multi-chain access GITHUB
5) Cobalt Team Iridium in collaboration with the University of Kentucky and NULS to build a Lending Protocol combined with Staking & Voting on The NULS blockchain GITHUB
6) Cobalt Team Core is Educating & mentoring university students
7) Cobalt Artificial Intelligence Team is building a Client Verification & Scoring Platform that can be applied to any blockchain for DID’s and blockchain credit GITHUB
8) Cobalt Core is cooperating with our SCO partners to build the most efficient blockchain ecosystem for the end client
Why build with us?
Because we are you. We are the members of your community, your neighbors, and your friends. We have been here the whole time, why not join the revolution and take the power back from the banks who have controlled our finances long enough?
Community involvement is the main objective of this ecosystem. This will be the number one priority when implementing any upgrade or change to the Cobalt Lend Protocol
Use the “chat with us” located on every page to speak directly with Cobalt Lend
Connect with us on: telegram 24/7
See team profile page
Our results will always be posted on the website and ultimately the blockchain too. We believe in complete transparency. Check our Github for details on our progress if if you would like to contribute
Our teams have been working tirelessly since 2020 to bring this idea to fruition. We are implementing a support structure that enables all tier support from base code to launching a product for all our community members 24X7 throughout the world
Please see White Paper (in footer of this website) for ROI and our Tokenomics page for exact details. For complete use case of the Cobalt (CBLT) Token and how exactly the deflationary model works with burning tokens also see White Paper located in footer of this website
Our team consist of experienced professionals with backgrounds in the US military and Universities through out the Americas. This collaboration has truly brought together something great and decentralized to live on in the community forever! If you would like to be part of an open-source community building blockchain applications, please contact us!